UnitedSiC’s vision is to accelerate SiC adoption using our innovative device technology, enabling our customers to deliver industry transforming levels of power efficiency to society’s most advanced applications, particularly in mobility, IT infrastructure and renewable energy. To support this aggressive vision in a key growth region, UnitedSiC is offering an exciting opportunity as Business Development Manager (BDM) for the EMEA (Europe Middle East and Africa) sales organisation.
As a Business Development Manager (BDM) with a strong technical background, we are looking for special individual with experience in both technical sales at a system and project level, and strong commercial business skills, including in-depth knowledge of wide bandgap power devices & power electronics. With a creative, curious personality, this person must have an excellent command of English, be an excellent communicator with all types of personalities, and willing and able to think “outside the box”. Also, it is important to be well connected in the industry and able to understand and analyse complex eco system relationships and incubate partner with very diverse profiles and skills. The role is field based employment, is performed out of the candidate’s home office, and will require visiting customers, attending networking and relevant industry events, and extensive travel across EMEA once Covid-19 restrictions are over. This position reports to the Vice-President of European Sales/Marketing.
• Build strong market position by locating, developing, defining and closing new business relationships
• Identify projects targeting the Mega trends via Silicon Carbide Technology in start-ups and established customers and OEM’s (experience with Automotive OEM’s/Tier 1 customers is big plus).
• Locate or propose potential business deals with potential partners
• Ability to set up & attend customer visits, from both a technical and commercial perspective
• Establish a close collaboration and relationships with our channel sales partners in EMEA as an effort to develop new customer relationships and business opportunities for UnitedSiC in EMEA.
Sign up for our quarterly newsletter and receive important technical information on all new products, app notes, white papers, and blogs.