UnitedSiC is seeking a Quality Engineer to maintain and implement quality, reliability and compliance initiatives across engineering, production and the supply chain in support of the company’s objectives.
• Owns Incoming Quality Control process to ensure all product received meets the requirements requested of the suppliers and aligns to customer requirements prior to be inventoried or shipped
• Owns organization’s CSR program to include monitoring and reporting product compliance to appropriate global standards and regulations
• Drives Cross-Functional Continuous Improvement Projects using Lean/Six Sigma methodologies
• Owns the organization’s Internal Audit Program ensuring certifications are maintained
• Owns the organization’s Equipment Calibration Program
• Supports Customer Quality in achieving AVL status and resolving customer complaints
• Supports Supplier Quality through monitoring the implementation of corrective/preventative actions
• Role models quality principles by initiating and driving continuous-improvement projects
• Bachelor’s in Engineering or equivalent work experience.
• Proven track record with a minimum of 4 years of experience in relevant field.
• Quality experience in the Automotive Industry is preferred.
• Broad technical knowledge of semiconductor technologies, products and manufacturing processes.
• Experience with ISO 9001 or IATF16949.
• Experience in Lean and Six Sigma methodologies.
• Demonstrated working knowledge of Microsoft Office or similar productivity software.
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize the workload, proactively address problems and meet deadlines.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent problem-solving skills, team-oriented, collaborative and a willingness to learn.
• Ability to travel to suppliers, subcontractors, and customers as required (domestic and international).
Sign up for our quarterly newsletter and receive important technical information on all new products, app notes, white papers, and blogs.