We are seeking a Senior Manager of Operations to work closely with IDP Power Devices Operations, Quality, Sales and Engineering teams.
• Responsible for the overall supply plan formation, planning and execution. to support both internal and external demands:
• Process and analyze the Material Requirement Plan (MRP).
• Develop and execute the Master Production Schedule (MPS) and associated Purchase Orders (PO).
• Deliver inventory plans based on material requirements analysis.
• Produce and share key supplier rolling forecast information min. monthly.
• Active involvement in Operations strategic long- and short-term planning activities.
• Drive strategic initiatives to optimize supply, flexibility, quality, lead time, and cost.
• Ensure supply chain’s capability to meet our short and long-term volume requirements, including up-side requirements.
• Support New Product Introduction process with recommendations for product or supply concerns.
• Collaborate with key stakeholders to help solve supplier and material related issues (backorders, product quality concerns) and to ensure efficient feedback.
• Responsible for key supplier management via frequent communications, supplier performance metrics and Quarterly Business Review (QBR) meetings.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain/Manufacturing/ Operations/Engineering -related disciplines, Advanced Degree Preferred.
• 8+ year of Semiconductor or Electronics related work experience
• Demonstrated knowledge of strategic sourcing, and supplier relationship management
• Advanced knowledge of ERP/MRP systems. Experience with quality management systems and processes.
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects with high degree of effectiveness
• Results orientated with strong sense of urgency to mitigate risk and close issues
• Demonstrates strong aptitude for managing and motivating others and building team unity
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
Sign up for our quarterly newsletter and receive important technical information on all new products, app notes, white papers, and blogs.