UnitedSiC develops innovative silicon carbide FET and diode power semiconductors that deliver the industry’s best SiC efficiency and performance for electric-vehicle (EV) chargers, DC-DC converters and traction drives, as well as telecom/server power supplies, variable-speed motor drives, and solar photovoltaic (PV) inverters. We are growing, and we are adding to our Inside Sales team which serves our global sales force. The successful candidate will be a self-starter and a team player with excellent communication skills.
This position provides support to the Sales team in meeting the goals established by Sales Management. Duties include but are not limited to:
• Order fulfilment – entering orders into the ERP system, acknowledging customer purchase orders, communicating delays or concerns — while coordinating internally with multiple departments.
• Monitoring open orders and working closely with Operations to optimize shipments.
• Providing the highest level of support to customers during the entire sales cycle – sampling, design-in, coordination of applications engineering support, purchasing, and after-sales support.
• Managing Electronic Manufacturing Services Industry (EMSI) open orders and ensuring that open orders match their weekly demand.
• Providing custom and standard quotes for the sales team using established tools.
• Acting as the focal point for communications between the field and customers in commercial marketing, logistics, and demand planning.
• Delivering the open order report to the sales team (weekly) and distributors (on request).
Coordinating with customers & distributors in managing return shipments as needed.
Bachelors degree and 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
• Epicor proficiency (will train with prior ERP experience)
• Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
Sign up for our quarterly newsletter and receive important technical information on all new products, app notes, white papers, and blogs.