We are seeking a Production Planner, Expeditor to work closely with IDP Power Devices, Operations, Quality and Sales and Marketing teams.
• Day-to-day management of fabless semiconductor production scheduling, job creation, execution and closure for customer and supplier on-time delivery and optimal throughput.
• Based on production master plan and /or new sales orders He / She is responsible for: i) ERP job creation & tracking activities, ii) Management of materials and service procurement, iii) subcontractor communications and related expediting activities.
• Coordinate material needs with stock room.
• Communicates with vendors to ensure adherence to delivery schedules. Investigates, analyzes, and resolves problem conditions as related to production jobs, schedules and/ or purchase orders.
• Works closely with Operations leadership to ensure alignment on production forecast and potential operational impacts.
• Evaluates production activities for continuous improvement opportunities.
• Participates and monitors creation of Work Instructions, Procedures, and ISO Training within operations.
• Supports accounting related processes, issues, and questions as needed (RMA, credits, DMRs, etc.).
• Assists in all other production-related tasks as needed.
• A Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
• 5+ years of actual hands-on planning, scheduling implementation or related system knowledge. A good understanding of production operations.
• Strong organizational, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills along with attention to detail a must.
• Effective Communication Skills. Proficiency in English. Knowledge of Chinese is a plus.
• Experience with LEAN manufacturing a plus
Sign up for our quarterly newsletter and receive important technical information on all new products, app notes, white papers, and blogs.